October 22nd, 2008
So everyday at Josh's house I look at out the window to see this
( I love childrenCollapse )
They apparently threw this poor Barbie up on the roof weeks ago. For a while she was hanging out near the bird feeders by a noose. I'm not sure what kind of minds torturing Barbies breeds, but they intend to leave her naked out on the roof through the winter.
Current Music: Rachael Sage - Crack of Dawn
Sometimes I hate myself. I've been listening to that self destructive little voice that whispers in the back of your consciousness. I let things spin out of control. I wish I could just get out.
Current Music: Rachael Sage - Blue Light | Powered by Last.fm
October 10th, 2008
Go to urbandictionary. com and type in your answer to each question in the search box, then write the FIRST definition it gives you.
1. Your name
1. Usually a hot curvacious female
2. A way to describe how awesome an item is.
"Whey hey look who turned all alisha on me"
"That was an alisha performance"
2. Your age?
The greatest number of all time.
Reasons why: It is...
1. a prime number, as are 2 and 3.
2. Michael Jordan's number.
3. the NBA record for most consecutive points scored by a single player in a game, done by none other than Michael Jordan.
4. the number of chromosomes in a human sperm or egg.
5. the angle between the earth's magnetic and rotational axis.
6. the Tropic of Cancer at 23 degrees N Latitude.
7. the Tropic of Capricorn at 23 degrees S Latitude.
8. a .com and the page is very cryptic.
9. the most quoted Psalm in the bible ("The Lord is my shepherd..."
10. the number of people executed in "A Tale of Two Cities"
11. the smallest number of people for which there is at least a 50% chance that two will share the same birthday.
12. the standard TCP/IP port for Telnet.
13. one of the "Lost" numbers on the television show....also the sum of two of the other numbers (8 & 15)and the solution to 42-15-4=23, all of which are also Lost numbers.
14. the number of times Caesar was stabbed in Shakespeare's Julius Caesar.
15. has been prominently featured in the following: Serendipity, Futurama, Star Wars A New Hope, Monty Python The Life of Brian, Seinfeld, The Big Lebowski, The Matrix Reloaded, and Die Hard III among MANY MANY other movies.
16. the number of flavors Dr. Pepper claims to be a blend of.
17. the number of distinct orientations of Tetris pieces.
18. the sum of U2, the greatest band ever. U is the 21st letter of the alphabet.
19. the number of letters in the latin alphabet.
20. the number of the Illuminati.
21. the letter W in the english alphabet, a letter with 2 points down and 3 points up.
22. the smallest number of integer sided boxes that tile a box such that no two boxes share a common length.
23. the only US president to serve between nonconsecutive terms of another president (23rd president Benjamin Harrison serving between Grover Cleveland's terms).
Michael Jordan IS number 23. Be like Mike.
3. One of your friends?
considered gorgeous by everyone, guys love nicola's, girls are jealous of them. smile alot and know how to make other people smile around them. generous and kind. natural leaders and is quick to decide on matters. their first initive is always right. people see nicola's as an exciting, rather impulsive personality. nicola's are bold and adventuresome, someone who will try anything. someone who takes chances and enjoys an adventure. people enjoy being in their company because of the excitement that radiate. yet she is often talked about, this is only the green eyed monster.
i wish i had legs like nicola.
did you hear that about nicola?
nicola is so hot.
4. What should you be doing?
Masturbating on the run.
"The car'll be here in 5 minutes! What are you doing in there, anyway?"
"I'm getting dressed, Mom! I told you!"
5. Favorite color?
Extremely potent marijuana, specifically marijuana buds that have a purple hue to them. Also accompanied by a fragrant, usually fruity smell and mad perma-grin.
Yo, you gotta come over and smoke, boy! I got the purple!
A lame-ass town in upstate New York.
-Dude, what is that scar on the landscape?
-It is Vestal.
7. Month of your birthday?
10th month of the year
"I was born in October"
8. Last person you talked to?
A common name for handsome, intelligent men with big dicks, who are great in bed, commonly god like.
"My boyfriend is such a Josh." (well that is true...
9. What annoys you the most?
George W. Bush
War on Terrorism
10. Your nicknname?
Pepe (I won't do all the variations... Pep, Pepper, Pepsi)
name given to ones own self when the substitute is in
hey Miss Fruid, its Pepe not George
1. An optical illusion that appears after a rain-storm with 7 indigionous colours.
2. A term used within the gay community to acknowledge acceptance amongst it's members.
A beautiful rainbow was over Grandmom's house after the showers ended.
Todd and James found the rainbow sticker on the door and knew it was gay-friendly.
A very horny pirateer who likes to say "arrrg, me wooden leg fell in me toilet again and it be lookin like a wooden log o' shat!!!"
Aye, there me matey Ethel!
September 23rd, 2008
|07:52 pm - Stole this from Aurora at facebook.|
Perhaps a real entry after I do Greek homework.
1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the song that's playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button
6. Don't lie and try to pretend you're cool...just type it in man!
IF YOUR LIFE WAS A MOVIE WHAT WOULD THE SOUNDTRACK BE?
Opening Credits: Drowned World/Substitute for Love- Madonna
Waking Up: Love- Smashing Pumpkins
First Day At School: Royally Fucked- Mindless Self Indulgence
Falling In Love: Down on Me -Big Brother and the Holding Company (its listed as Janis Joplin, but I know better)
Losing Virginity: Drive- Melissa Ferrick (this is totally the sexiest song EVER!)
Fight Song: Hope Is...- Killswitch Engage
Breaking Up: Not About Love- Fiona Apple
Prom: Almost Grown- Chuck Berry
Life: Featherwoman- Rachael Sage
Mental Breakdown: Go or Go Ahead- Rufus Wainwright
Driving: Back to School (Mini Maggit)- Deftones
Flashback: Farewell to the Old Me- Dar Williams
Getting Back Together: Fire Door- Ani DiFranco
Wedding: Jenny- Flight of the Conchords
Birth of Child: Coffee Stain- Sarah Harmer
Final Battle: Never Said- Liz Phair
Death Scene: My Eliza- Rachael Sage
Funeral Song: Without a Fight- Edie Carey
End Credits: Some Might Say- Oasis
Some of those are uncanny, and some are ridiculous. Like ummm Jenny as my wedding song. That would actually be kind of hilarious.
Greek homework calls.
Current Music: Oasis - Some Might Say | Scrobbled by Last.fm
September 7th, 2008
|09:03 am - Things I have yet to understand:|
People who think it is their business to log into accounts that aren't theirs.
The way my brain works. Or more probably the intricacies of hormones.
Why campers seem to think I'm cool.
I went to bed last staring at the far wall in Josh's bedroom, thoughts all everywhere, but mostly at camp. I think my mother might physically forbid me to do so if I told her I was still considering going back next year. I don't know what I'll do about Kathy and the other counselors who are all in with her. I woke up this morning having dreamed of JuJu and I have been in some other state of mind since then. In my mind all the kids who have touched my life (of which there are so many) should overrule whatever stupid administrative things I have to deal with. I have a pile of letters a mile high to write.
Saw Megh and Loni and Connie this week. Megh moved away to the City the weekend and it was a sort of goodbye get together. I finally went to the Panera on the Parkway. Ayana and Alana were working there. We went to the high school after eating to see the renovations and it was unreal. It was like walking into an hour long flashback. I remembered things I hadn't thought about in years. They tore out my freshman year locker though.
I had so much more to say. I don't know where it all went.
Current Music: Ani DiFranco - Studying Stones | Scrobbled by Last.fm
September 1st, 2008
I don't even have words....
August 16th, 2008
|05:15 pm - A real entry soon I promise|
Your result for The Perception Personality Image Test...
NBPC - The Daydreamer
Nature, Background, Big Picture, and Color
Current Music: Harry Gregson-Williams - Lucy Meets Mr. Tumnus
July 25th, 2008
People are silly.
Camp is frustrating me, but today was quite good. It didn't rain!
My former campers and I had an in depth discussion today about unicorn poop. Anna asked me if it was sparkly.
Day off tomorrow with the grandparents. I love being the favorite grandchild. Though i don't expect grandpa to understand my camp difficulties. He's in his own little world about camp. Plus he takes a lot of morphine for his back.
My bed this half is super comfy.
Drank too much water at dinner (we had a water drinking contest) and then I peed six times within the two hours following. There are too many stairs on the way to the bathroom for me to have to pee that many times.
I am feeling more healthy, though I still have a nasty cough.
Pringles are awesome. Oh and I need gummi bears.
Randomness is awesome.
July 22nd, 2008
|09:44 pm - Quick update|
So I have pneumonia. I was originally going to come home Monday for a whole mess of reasons. I am still sort of in between. Kathy is still trying to brush me under the rug because I won't stick up for myself and I do my job and don't complain. They can't afford to lose me. Table seating fell apart totally this week without me because I was in the infirmary for five days and sick for two days before that were I didn't have a fever yet. I might still come home early. If my energy levels don't come up in the next week and I still feel like I need two or three naps a day just to get through I think a voyage home is in order. Kathy says why don't we wait until the end of Elfin week. I might try and sabotage myself just so I can go home and screw them over like they constantly screw me over.
They took my campers away from me. For a whole mess of reasons, but basically because I shouldn't have been given Dolphins in the first place. I don't have enough time to spend with them apparently and really I think there were parent politics involved. 2 of my campers cried when I told them I couldn't be their counselor anymore and 1 didn't. She didn't like me anyways and I'm pretty sure her mother had a lot to do with me being made to have no campers. She threatened to tell her mom anytime I did something she didn't like and wrote a lot of letters home about stuff. They are trying to play it off my campers aren't mine anymore because I was sick, but that's a fucking lie. Things were in motion before I started this whole sickness deal. Administrative entities bother me. A lot.
So now somebody else has my campers. And I'm living in a tent with two other counselors. And I don't know what to do with myself all day. I helped Amy out in the office today while I would normally be teaching.
I am totally falling asleep already. I think we're getting ice cream after this. I hope we're not staying too long.
Maybe I'll see some of you sooner than you thought. A nice warm bed sounds so enticing right now.
Current Mood: drained
Current Music: Viena Teng- Feather Moon
July 10th, 2008
If I had somewhere in the vicinity of $800 to spare and I shot more competitively I would get this in less than a heart beat and throw Samick Universal Carbon limbs on it.
Trying to find parts online for broken bows we have at Hive, but the bits are either outdated or I can't find them separately.
Ugh. My department is in dire need of updating.